Resources for How Are Latinos Changing Politics and How Are Politics Changing Latinos?
November 16, 2022
These resources come from the online Latino Leader Gathering "How Are Latinos Changing Politics and How Are Politics Changing Latinos?".
- Ahead of midterms, faith plays central role in Republican efforts to win Latino votes (Religion News Service)
- Black and Latino Catholics Agree: Our Lives Matter (America)
- Doctor of Ministry Grad Works to Keep Families Safe (Fordham News)
- How 2022 Became the Year of the Latina Republican (Vox)
- Julián Castro Was Once the Texas Democratic Party’s Future. Now He’s Adjusting to Life on the Sidelines (Texas Monthly)
- Julián Castro warns of "potential slide of Latino support for Democrats" (Axios)
- Key facts about U.S. Latinos for National Hispanic Heritage Month (Pew Research Center)
- Making Change from the Ground Up: Faith-based community organizing and synodality (Commonweal)
- Most Latinos Say Democrats Care About Them and Work Hard for Their Vote, Far Fewer Say So of GOP (Pew Research Center)
- Poll: Latinos, including Christians, overwhelmingly support abortion access (Religion News Service)