Resources for Faith and the Faithful in the 2020 Election: What Happened? Why? What Now?
November 10, 2020
These resources come from participants in the Public Dialogue on "Faith and the Faithful in the 2020 Election: What Happened? Why? What Now?".
- A Little Compassion, Please (Creators)
- Amid Democrats' White House Win, a Sobering Fact (Creators)
- Biden and Trump both say they are fighting for the ‘soul’ of the nation. What does that mean? (New York Times)
- Bishops' election reactions urge faith in democracy, building common good (National Catholic Reporter)
- Can Joe Biden heal a divided nation — and his own Catholic Church? (National Catholic Reporter)
- Christian Conservatives Respond to Trump’s Loss and Look Ahead (New York Times)
- Faith leaders play election peacemakers, at polls and beyond (Associated Press)
- Fraught election puts faith leaders through a political test (Associated Press)
- The stark difference between Trump’s and Biden’s responses to vote counting (PBS NewsHour)